Thursday, November 09, 2006

Buckeye Outdoors

I have seen a couple of references to Buckeye Outdoors so I decided to check it out. It is a very cool and free online web community for runners that allows me to post my training plan and training log. It then provides code that I can paste into my blog template to show the three tables on the right of my blog below my profile: Upcoming Races, My Workouts, and Workout Totals. There is even a link that you can click on to go see my full plan and log. I will be posting less about my own running workouts and more about what I am learning about running, reading about running, etc. The "ORN's" (obligatory running notes) will now be in the side boxes for the one or two members of my family that cares, but the posts will be TRY to be more informative.

No comments: