Thursday, November 30, 2006

Cold!!!!!

We had a visitor on Tuesday night, so I ended up doing my miles on Wednesday morning. It was around 2* with a 20 mile per hour north wind. I found a park route that avoided the wind as much as possible and I ended up with a full-face baclava. The biggest problem was my wire framed sunglasses froze to my face and were giving me a horrible headache. So I ran most of the time with them in my left glove covered hand.

I also had problems with an untied shoelace. No way to tie them with a glove on. Skin froze without glove. I was able to get one shoe tied and the glove back on and was able to feel my fingers again by the end of the run. . .

Tonight was again about 3*, but the wind was not there and I was able to run with the baclava off my face and the jacket unzipped 1/4 of the way. . .

Wondering what January and February will have in store for me!

No comments: