Saturday, November 18, 2006

Milestone -- 4 months running

This week was the four month anniversary of my starting to run:

Miles = 318
Time : 76 hours, 58 minutes
Calories 50,754

I have ran one pair of shoes into retirement and working on pairs two and three. I have dropped 6 inches off both my chest and waist; none of my suits fit me. My resting heart rate and blood pressure have both dropped. My arms and legs are starting to look good; my torso still has fat that needs to be run off. . .

This morning I ran at a sustained pace for 90 minutes. That is something I could not have honestly dreamed about 4 months ago.

My 8 month anniversary will come during the midst of marathon training and the one year anniversary will hopefully come after my first completed marathon and in the first week of training for my second marathon.

Run long and taper!

No comments: