Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving

We traveled to my parents for the holiday. We arrived Wednesday night around 7:30pm and I got Paige and Cooper fed for supper, the car unpacked, and then changed into my running clothes for an evening 4.3mile run. After the run, I had a salad and a baked potato and then went to bed.

Thanksgiving day started with a 4.4 mile run, breakfast, and a shower. After the big meal, I loaded Cooper and two of his cousins into a vehicle for a trip to the park. It was about 35* and overcast but we played on the swings, climbing bars and slides for about 40 minutes. Then it was back to the house for a quick nap and a drive home.

Jumped on the scale this morning and I lost 1.5# over the holiday. Given that we did not bring home any sugary leftovers, the opening half of the holidays has gone fine. I felt happy with what I ate, and did not gain weight. Still have Christmas parties and holiday to survive, but I am feeling pretty good!

No comments: