Thursday, August 31, 2006

Back on course

Talked to Paige's sister and we think Sunday night was probably just a normal old virus and not a problem with boinking or the calorie deficit.

Ran again last night and it felt great!

2.33 miles at 14:21 and 13:55 in a run 10 minutes, walk 1 minute repeat 3 times. Heart rate was solid in the 73 to 77% of max during run segments and dropping back into the 60's during walk.

Other that my wife calling during the second walk break, it went well. I was trying to answer the phone, change the speed on the treadmill and press the lap button on my watch at the same time. She didn't get the point that I was not going to try to call daycare; I needed her to so I could finish the run!!!! ;) Oh well, in 60 days she will be at this point of the training plan and we will see how she handles clerical work in the middle of a workout.

Gotta go to running club!

No comments: