Tuesday, October 31, 2006

-46 is good news

-46* is COLD!!! Good thing the windchill was not that low last night! -46 pounds is good news. My Saturday weigh in was 246, which is down 46# from my June 17th weight of 292 and down 86# from my all-time high of 332.

I am now in my 16th week of my running program and getting my runs in has become second nature; I don't feel comfortable if I don't sneak one into my schedule. I am now consistently at 20 to 25 miles per week. My pace has not picked up much, but I am running at the right heart rate and building endurance. I started not being able to jog for two full minutes; now I can go four to six miles easily without a walk break. I am eating better and I now feel changes in my body; I am training it to be a fat burning machine!

This effort is opening up new opportunities for activities for my photography and art and opening up new possibilities for activities with my son. It is worth every second of it.

No comments: