Sunday, October 15, 2006

Recovery Sunday

Legs felt sore this morning from yesterday's run. Then I had to go into the office for a couple of hours to work on a problem. Still, I felt like a good run would help. Bundled Paige and Cooper in the car and set off for the greenway. Cooper rode his bike, Paige walked, and I took off jogging. Ended up covering over three miles at a slow pace (3.23miles, 45:24), and I felt great. The legs stretched out well and felt fine. I actually had my first hammy pain yesterday (verry little, but enough to feel and be scared!) Today, it felt 100% normal.

I also found a running track with public access for speed work that is about a mile from our place. So that will factor into my training plans for speedwork.

Woops, buried the lead -- I ran in shorts in the setting sun on what may be the last warm day of the fall. . .

No comments: