Friday, October 27, 2006

ORN's (obligiatory running notes

10/19 -- 6.16 miles-- I ran about two miles, then went into run club and listened to a review of Asics clothing and shoes. Then did another 4+ miles with the run club.

10/21 -- I was on call for work, so I could not run outside where I would be away from my phone and ability to respond to calls. So I did 4 miles on the treadmill.

10/23 -- Greenway, 4.68 miles, nice fall evening.

10/24 -- Greenway for another 3.87 miles, again, nice evening.

10/26 -- Greenway 4.31 miles. It was afternoon and turned out to be alot warmer than I thought and I was overdressed. I was trying to do a pace run, but ended up going out too fast and had dead legs in the second half of the run. Not real happy with either my pace or heart rate.

I decided and mapped out my marathon plan for spring. I am using one of Hal Higdon's 18 week plans. I will modify it a bit because my current mileage is higher than he has us running for the first couple of weeks, so I will up the mileage to my weekly average until the plan exceeds that and then build with the plan.

Gotta run! ;)

No comments: