Thursday, November 01, 2012

November 1, 2012 Run

Plan: 5m LSD

Actual:  4.87m in 1:01:06

I started at the store, running with the Thursday night running club.  Got out about 0.4 mile and the zipper on my coat broke.  Left me with a wide open coat and a medium weight LS tech shirt.  So I turned around and tried to run with one hand holding my coat closed.  Got back to the store and went to look at the running jackets.  I had my eye on a SportHill Symmetry II Jacket.  Tried it on and I am wearing a Large.  Quick drop of 2x to 3x a few months ago.  I got the Red and Grey, went to my office to cut off the tags, and back out on the road to finish my run.

http://www.sporthill.com/products2011.php?ProductGroup=3110

When I got back to the store, I was about 1/2 hour late from when I told Paige I would be home.  OCD me wanted to run around the building once to make it a full 5 miles.  Rational me (the "effing wimp who quit early") decided I needed to get home and 0.13m wasn't going to kill me. . . . We will see how this turns out.

On plan for the week,  another lap swim tomorrow.

No comments: