Saturday, November 24, 2012

Recap of Goals for Week of 11/11/2012

Here were my weekly goals:

1) Stay Motivated -- Done!!!
2) Run my plan -- 23miles -- I ran over 23 miles, but I did run my Sunday run on Monday, and switched the distances between Monday and Tuesday.  
3) Swim 2x -- Only swam once with a 7m run on Monday instead and Friday taken as a full rest day for race.
4) Yoga Class -- No for two reasons:  Monday was a long run day and I did not finish in time for class and I had a sore back last week after yoga and did not want to go this week with a race coming up.
5) Sub 55:00 5mile race -- very close  55:24.  Two weeks ago, I thought I had no chance to hit my “A” goal of 55:00, but I had published it as a goal the end of October and I left it even though I thought 56:00 to 57:00 was more likely.  

No comments: